Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 3 Ohio


Hey there mama! :)
Yeah I am driving but it is all going well. I am enjoying it. Have fun camping! I am SUPER jealous! Tell everyone that I don't miss them but I will be sending out letters to everyone today hopefully! We get fed a lot! It is really nice. The people here are so great! I guess Mason was voted 7th best place to live? Random I know but it reminds me so much of Temecula! But yeah, it is nice and they are feeding us good food. I told everyone that I am lactose intolerant so I have been great! :) hahaha. but yeah, we make our own lunches :). Oh and good luck in LA! That'll be cool! I have not gotten my package yet. Hopefully sometime this week. But, we got a referral. The bishop's daughter, who is a senior  in high school and super cute and adorable! I love her. Her 2 best friends are going to the local colleges and we taught them once last week and they came to church yesterday! They are so awesome! They want to learn more and they are such miracles! They are so prepared! They are so ready for the gospel. They read 1 nephi 1 and things are looking good! I am really hoping for a baptism this transfer! That would be amazing. But God knows us and our desires. I fasted twice last week to find these 2 girls. I just keep praying that they will get baptized!! So everything is going well. I have some hard days where I just want to go home but I am fighting against that because I know I am suppose to be here. I found a CHIPOTLE here! So excited! I made Sister Webb and I go get some! SOOOO yummy! I loved it! Well. That is pretty much all I have to say. Life in the mission is really hard but when I am teaching it makes it all worth it. I love being a missionary. Keep working on finding people to teach. Tell everyone I love them. Look for a letter from me this week :)
I don't miss you ever! 
Love
Sister Shaw <3 :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment