Sunday, September 1, 2013

Week TWO


Short and sweet and to the point.....Sister Shaw leaves for OHIO on Wednesday!!




Wow! This has been crazy week. Being Sister Training Leader is really hard but this is my last day technically. I am still going to be over the sisters I have been because the new sister training leader ask me to. So I'll still be stressed out! Thank you mom for sending me something for this tuesday. I am so excited! I did get the pictures. They were great. Thank you. Ill be calling you at the airport anytime between 6-830 your time. I sent my Ohio address to Abby in a letter so if you could have her put it on my blog that would be great. I would love more postcards and letters. I miss seeing California. I saw Jeffery R. Holland on campus on monday. I walked like right in front of him and he waved at me. That was pretty AMAZING! Neil L. Anderson also gave us a devotional on Tuesday. It was so awesome. It made me so happy. My new companion is Sister Wheeler. She is really sweet but she is a total tomboy so not the same in that way. But I think she is great. Sometimes she tests me but I think I can handle it. I hope Rhys gets better and I can't wait to hear more about the boys soccer and stuff :)
I dont miss you guys AT ALL!!! 
Love,
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment