Monday, November 17, 2014

We Laugh we cry we dumpster dive

Man, this has been an interesting week. Lots happened. 
So on Tuesday I got to spend the day in the Northern Kentucky Ward with my Sister Training Leaders. It was so much fun. They are so much fun. :) 
Then on Thursday we had a mission Tour. So a mission tour is when some one comes out and sees our mission. Looks at a what is going on and the work we are doing. So Elder Wilford W. Andersen of the 2nd Quorum of the Seventy came out and spoke to us. It was really cool. I got to see a lot of my old companions and friends :) It was so fun. 
Then on Friday, our sister training leaders called us and asked if we were by the church and we just happened to be, we are never up at the church. So they asked us to check the church for Sister Corbridge's camera because she lost it. So we did. We went all out. We looked everywhere! In every thing! Including the trash cans and dumpster! 
Then on Saturday, one of the sets of Elders had a baptism. We were asked to come and the missionaries in the Lakeside Park Ward (us, and 4 elders) sang When I Am Baptized. So we decided to practice before the baptism. So I played the top hand for us while we sang through it once. Then I decided to play a quick song on the piano before anyone got there and OF COURSE people came, so I played the prelude of the baptism for 40 minutes! hahhaha. It was soooo terrible! But I did play Joeph Smith's 1st prayer, Sweet Hour of Prayer and Nearer My God to Thee without messing up. I am counting the whole experience as a success! :) 
It has been a great week. I love you all! I hope you have a great day! 
love 
Sis Shaw
#aintnorestfortherighteous
#ClimbThatLatter
#Livin'TheHighLife
#DumpsterLivin'4Life

No comments:

Post a Comment