Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Transfered

Well, I know you are dying to know where I am... I am in Lakeside Park, Kentucky!!! Yup. Good ol' Kentucky! The promise land! It is awesome here! The ward is not very big but they are fun. We had 2 sets of elders and 1 set of sisters. So it is flipped from my last ward. 
Well, my new companion is Sister Brown and she is from Eagle Mountain, Ut! She is from Sis Fausett's ward! So nuts because her ward is her street! So they live on the same street! SSOOOO crazy!!
And guess what! I was doubled in again! All 4 areas, doubled in every time! It has been an adventure! :) We are having a lot fun. Sis Brown is so stinkin cute. I love her to death. We are having so much fun. I am so blessed and so happy.
I am learning right now how to rely on Heavenly Father. He is the best. He knows what is best for us and he will bless us when we do his will. I am so blessed to be in the greatest mission in the entire world. To have the THE MOST inspired Mission President ever who builds my faith every day. I know that the Atonement is real. It can change us forever and we can become new. I know it because I have seen it. 
I hope you all have a great week and continue to look for the hand of the Lord! :) 
I love you but I don't miss you ;) 
love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment