Monday, March 2, 2015

One last testimony.....

Well, since this is my last time to send an email I thought I would send my testimony of the Restoration of the Church of Jesus Christ:
I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Redeemer. I know that He loves me and I love Him. I know that He is the Only Begotten Son of Heavenly Father. I know that He lives! I know that this is His work. I know that He cares about each and every person and that He wants everyone to come unto Him. I know that the Lord has hastened His work. I know there is a lot more work to be done. I know that just as much as the Lord’s work has quickened, so has Satan. I know that even though Satan is trying to win that HE NEVER WILL OR CAN WIN! 
I know that He gives us families to be in to learn how to love and laugh and grow. I know that the family is ordained of God. I know that marriage is between a man and woman and that as we are obedient to the things that Heavenly Father asks us to do, we will have happy, successful families. 
I know that Heavenly Father loves us so much that He gave us Prophets that would record their teachings and is now the Old testament. I know that the Old testament is from Heavenly Father has a tool to bring us closer to him. I know that the New Testament is a record of Jesus Christ and His life. I know that it is necessary for us to understand so that we can better understand our Savior. I know that the Holy Bible is the word of God and can bring us greater understand of the Lord and His work. I also know that Heavenly Father has and always will work Prophets. I know that there is a living Prophet on the Earth today and His name is President Thomas Spencer Monson. I know that he receives revelation from Heavenly Father that is used to guide and direct us in these Latter-days. I know that we need a Prophet here now more than ever. 
I know that Jesus Christ had established His church on the Earth with twelve apostles and quorum of seventies and many other things that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has today. I know that Jesus Christ established his church with the Priesthood is the authority or permission to act in God’s name. I know that Jesus Christ walked all the way to Galiee so that he could be baptized by John the Baptist who had the proper authority from God. 
I know that Jesus Christ died for me. I know that He suffered in the Garden of Gethsemane for my sins, transgressions, trespass, and every dishonorable thing that I have and will do. I know that He died on the cross so that I do not have to be the person that I am today. I know that He lives! He rose from the dead three days later and because of Him, I will live again! I know that because of the Atonement, which is these three events, I can change. I do not have to be held back because of my past. I know that Jesus Christ didn’t just preform the Atonement so that I will be saved from hell but that I can become like Him. I know that the Atonement is everything and ALWAYS makes up the difference. I know that because of Jesus Christ everything will be made right in the end. I know that when I do everything I can I will endowed with not only power from on high but with His grace. I know that Jesus Christ was the ONLY man on Earth that could have preformed the Atonement and that he could have FAILED! I know that He didn’t fail because of His love for each of us. I know that the Atonement is the ultimate expression of charity. 
I know that after Jesus Christ’s death and resurrection that the apostles did His work just like we are now. I know that His Church did not last because all of the apsotles who held the Priesthood keys were killed. Because they were killed no one could use the priesthood anymore and then began the Great Apostasy. I know that during this time many churches began but none were His church. I know that there were many good men who tried to keep Him church a live but it was not possible. I know that because of this apostasy we needed a restoration of Jesus Christ church. 
I know that because of the Great Apostasy we needed Joseph Smith Jr. We needed someone to restore Jesus Christ’s church. I know that Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God. I know that he was chosen by God to bring the Church and the fullness of the gospel back to His people. I know that Joseph Smith was foreordained and prepared to the prophet of the restoration. I know that he was a humble young man and wanted to do his Father’s will. I know that Joseph Smith prayed and asked God which church to join. I know that Satan tried to stop the restoration and still is trying to stop the work from progressing. I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to Joseph Smith and that single event has changed my life FOREVER!
I know that Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon. I know the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I know that it is written by ancient prophets who lived in the Americas. I know that it is another Testament of Jesus Christ. It is because of the Book of Mormon that I know that Jesus Christ is my Savoir, that Joseph Smith is a true prophet, and that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saint is the Lord’s church and kingdom once again on the earth! I know that the Book of Mormon will bring a man closer to God than any other book. I know that the Book of Mormon contains the fullness of the everlasting gospel. I know that the Book of Mormon is the keystone of our religion. I know that this book tells us what we HAVE to do to become like God and to have peace and happiness in this life. I know that the Book of Mormon teaches us everything we need to know. I know that it can change our lives because it has changed mine. I love the Book of Mormon with all of my heart. I know that it has power from God in it. I know that if we CLING to the Book of Mormon we will ALWAYS succeed. 
I know that Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ and Holy Ghost are three separate beings. I know that the Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ both have bodies of flesh and bones. I know that Holy Ghost testifies of truth. I know that because of the Holy Ghost I am still here today. I know that it will protect us and that it will change us if we let it. 
I know so many more things about this gospel. All of this is just what I tesify when I first meet people. I have such a strong testimony of all of the gospel of Jesus Christ and I wish I had time to keep writing but I don’t. 
I have loved my mission and I am so grateful for the chance that I have had to serve the Lord. He is so AWESOME! I love the gospel! 
I am excited to see you all soon! I love you! 


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

No comments:

Post a Comment