Monday, February 17, 2014

Staying in Kettering

So this week has been interesting. But to start off, I am not getting transferred. Sis Hall is. So yeah. I'll have a need companion tomorrow :)
so about my interesting week.
So we have about 6 investigators right now and we want to meet with all of them at least once a week so we made appointments and only 2 of them worked out. So that was frustrating. We also wanted to get at least half of our investigators to church but none of them showed up.
So that was the bad from this week. The good from this week was that we still have zoye on date for March 15 :) We found 2 new investigators who seem very interested :) and things have just been working out :)
nothing super exciting happened this week. We are working hard but it is Sis Hall's day. We are doing everything she wants to do because she leaves tomorrow. :) It is crazy to think that I have been out for almost 6 months. Time flies. wow.
Well. Sorry this is so short but it has been a pretty uneventful week. I hope you all have a fantastic week. I love you!
Sis shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment