Thursday, February 6, 2014

Crazy week.....

So this has been a very interesting week.
To start off, we had to do a lot of walking this week. Luckily we got our car back on Thursday. So that is awesome.
Then we had 3 lessons with investigators this week and they fell through. but we got 2 new investigators and still met with one of our investigators this week.
Then Zoye didn't come to church like she normally does but we had one of our investigators who hasn't ever come to church come instead.
So yeah. This week has been kinda crazy. A lot of jumping around. We high a point like we are jumping up but the bad thing about jumping is that we come back down. It is not always our favorite but things like this happen.
We also had something else happen this week. Bryce, our recent convert, has disappeared. He moved with out telling anyone and he wont answer our texts or calls. Or anyone from the church. So that has really been weighing on me this week. But I am not giving up on him. He works at the Mcdonalds in our area and I am going to sit outside of it in the worst storm Ohio has ever seen tomorrow if I have to.
But there is an up side to this story. We had interviews with President Porter this week and they went soooo well :) I have never been so happy in my entire life. I think it was the best day in my entire life. He told me that I am doing amazing, that he is very very impressed with me, and that Sister Hall and I are doing awesome work. He said he was proud of me and that I am doing very well training Sister Hall. So in other words, nothing could bring me down that day.
From that interview I learned how much words truly mean to me. I learned that words truly keep me going so it means a lot that I get lots of emails and letters because that encouragement keeps me going. Thank you all for doing that for me. I love you and I hope you have a fantastic week. You are all fantastic!
love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment