Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It isn't work it is FUN!!!

Hello Everyone! 
It is great to hear from you again. This week has been good :) It has been so cool to see miracle after miracle. Heavenly Father has His hands in the work.  Heavenly Father knows what He is doing. It has been so cool to realize that whatever I choose to do I know that Heavenly Father will consecrate my efforts :) 
What makes me think of this the most this week was one event. So on Wednesday Sister Fausett and I were given the assignment to go to the store and get Sister Low, a sister in the zone, a birthday card for her birthday on Friday. So we went to the store on our dinner break. While we were at the store a guy came up to us and was like, Hey are you Mormon? and we were like... Yes... Are you? and He said yes. He had just recently moved to Cincinnati and couldn't find the Church of anything. So we gave him the information and he came to church on Sunday! It was so cool! We went to the store at the perfect time to meet this guy. 
I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for every moment of our lives. He wants to help us and He loves us. He wants us to be a part of His work. The elect are all around us. We jsut have to talk to everyone and the elect will show some interest. Pray for opportunities to share the gospel. I know there are people all around us ready to listen to the gospel.
Have a great week! 
I love you!
P.s. The card we got was AWESOME! Sister low is from scottland so I got her a Brave card that played scottish music. She loved it. It was awesome. :)
PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment