Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Staying!!!

Well, for the news of what is going to be happening for the next 6 weeks, I am staying here with Sister Fasuett :) I am so happy. We are going to have so much fun! I could not believe we are staying together again! So awesome! :) 
Well. This was a good week. We had lots of lessons and lots of fun. We are working really hard on getting this area to move and I know these next 6 weeks are going to be FULL of miracles! We are working with a family right now that we are hoping will get baptized soon. They have needs that we cant find yet but we are still looking! But other than that, we are just having fun :) 
I know that missionary work is the Lord's work. He has chosen each of us to be where we are right now so that we can help all those around us move closer to the Savior in one way or another. I know that the Lord works through the weak and that is why he has chosen me! I know that through Him I can do anything. I love this gospel and I love being a missionary. I will be so sad when my time is up.
Sorry I don't have much to say. 
I love you! 
-Sister Shaw
#aint no rest for the righteous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment