Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Miracles this week!!!

Wow. This has just been a WONDERFUL week. I am just so blessed. Yet again I have learned that after the trial of your faith that the miracles come. I can never deny the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon because of Ether 12:6 and Ether 12:27 :)
So after a week of NOTHING happening. And when I say nothing. I mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G! We had a amazing week. We hit a the highest standards in the mission and we just worked really hard. I have learned a lot about the importance of diligence, humility, and patience.
We are just so blessed. Heavenly Father wants to bless us. I have noticed that with each trial I am becoming stronger. I am learning more and more what it is going to take to be the person that God needs me to be when I get home.
I know that the church of Jesus of Christ of Latter day saints is Jesus Crhist's church. I know that it was restored through the Prophet Joseph Smith. I know that we have the power that is decribed in Mattew16:19, to seal families on earth and heaven.
I am so grateful for all of the support that I receive from everyone.
Thank you so much. I hope you all have a wonderful week.
love
Sista Shaw
pictures:
1. Siser Fausett, Ashley Rupp and I. Ashley Rupp is AWESOME :) I miss her.
2. Sister Herndon and I. My sister Training Leader from Carlsbad :) We are going to be EFY counselors together.
3. We had a car wash yesterday. Went SUPER well. Lots of fun :)
4. My Twin Sister Crhistensen. I have NEVER met anyone so similar to me. We are basically the same person ahha. We have so much fun together!



No comments:

Post a Comment