Thursday, October 30, 2014

Well..... I am getting transferred tomorrow! I can't believe it! Sister Porter and I have only been companions for a transfer! I don't want to leave! It has been breaking my heart all day. I knew it was coming though. I wish I could stay though. This is going to be a crazy big transfer! AH!
But yeah. This week we went to the temple. It was AMAZING like always. I learned so much and I am just happier than ever. I feel like I get re-boosted every time I go. It is so nice. 
Well, our investigators are doing well. It was a hard week with them. We didn't get anyone to church and it has just been frustrating. No one really moving so I knew that my time was up. I have done everything I can here. I have helped in every way possible. Hopefully I can continue to help in my next area. We will see what happens :) 
Be a light to everyone around you! 3 Nephi 12:14-16
I love you all! I hope you all have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment