Monday, December 1, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

Well. Just another great week out here in Kentucky! Just living the high life. haha. It has been great. The weather has been wonderful! No snow! lots of rain though which I am perfectly happy with! I am just grateful that my mission president has ever sister companionship in a car! :) 
I hope you all had a great thanksgiving. I had a wonderful dinner with a family. It was yummy and so fun! 
Things are going great here. Sister Brown is AWESOME and we are still having a lot of fun doing the work of the Lord. This is the lord's work. He has a plan for each and every one of us. It is our job to figure it out though! 
Miracle of the week:
We have been teaching a woman who wants to get baptized but her husband wont let her. So every fridaywe go to lunch with her and her husband to soften his heart. Well... it is working because he opened up to us and is going to let us work with him now and THEY BOTH CAME TO CHURCH! 
Miracles seriously can happen! Only by the grace of God!
I hope you all have a great week! 
I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment