Monday, December 22, 2014

I like the finer things in life......

(Read in a British accent)
Well, this week has just been grand. I had the wonderful Christmas conference and received great gifts. Thank you very much, they are verrry appreciated.
But Friday was a day that will never be forgotten! This is where my newly found life begins. I only like the finer things in life now. I only do ritzy things and only enjoy the best of things. On Friday night we went to the most glorious restaurant. It is called Three Sixty. The restaurant is at the top of a hotel on the Ohio River and it turns in a circle. It is marvelous and the view is spectacular! These are just a few of the nicer things that I have done now.
I hope you all have a wonderful week.
Merry Christmas.
Feliz Navidad! ( I speak Spanish now, don't you know)
Love
Sister Shaw



No comments:

Post a Comment