Monday, January 12, 2015

A McDonalds Miracle

Well, this has been a crazy busy week. So many people to see and so little time.
We had interviews with our mission president on Wednesday which was great as always. That was my last interview with him until I go home!! CRAZY! The time is flying by soooo fast! I love being a missionary and I don't want it to ever stop.
But I want to tell you about a miracle that happened this week. So on Friday we went to a lesson that we were having at McDonalds. So we sat a table and this guy sat not to far away. About 5-10 minutes into the lesson I saw the guy looking at us and I got the strongest impression to go talk to him. So I got a Mormon.org card from my companion Sister Larsen and walked over to him while my companions and the member we were with talked to our investigator. I talked to this guy for probably about 15 minutes and he is just so ready for the gospel. It was so amazing to have Heavenly Father choose to work through me. I am so blessed and he loves me so much.
Heavenly Father will work through you if you let him. It is just as prideful to think that He can't then to think that we don't need Him.
I know this Church is true. I love the gospel of Jesus Christ. It is the power to change.
#aintnorestfortherighteous
love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment