Thursday, January 8, 2015

Surprise!

Well, this has been a very eventful week! :)

So to start off, There was an emergency transfer this week! hah. Crazy right? So what happened was that Sister Brown and I got moved from Lakeside Park. Everything is fine and ok, so don't worry. Sister Brown is not my companion anymore and she is in the Western Hills ward. She is actually working in the Mission Office. A super cool job, I am little jealous :)

Me on the other hand... I was sent to Hebron with Sister Chapa and Sister Larsen. So you guys probably don't remember Sister Chapa, but she was my Companion in the MTC for the first 3 days until we had to get emergency transferred in the MTC as well haha. So Sister Chapa and I are just finishing out the time we didn't get to have in the MTC. :) Sister Larsen actually goes home at the end of the transfer which is crazy.

And there is one last fun fact....
I am a Sister Training Leader now. That is the position that Briar had on her mission if you aren't familiar. It is fun. We have 2 other sets of sisters in our zone that we have stewardship over and they are just great. Actually, just last transfer one of them was my Sister Training Leader. So if you saw pictures from mission Leadership council on FB, that is why I was there. :)

So yeah. This is the fun and exciting news of the week!

my new address is:
2260 Flicker Dr. # 195
Hebron, KY 41048
But remember, transfers are in 2 weeks! :)

Have a great week!

Love ya!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment