Monday, January 19, 2015

GREAT week bye to the Trio

Well, This was a GREAT week. This was my last week of being in a trio. I am sad to see Sister Chapa and Sister Larsen go but we did have a ton of fun! They will be missed soooo much! I am excited to see what my last 6 weeks has in store for me! I cannot wait!
So this weekend was awesome, we were able to see an 8 year we taught be baptized. Her mom was baptized back in August and asked us to teach her. She was baptized with her 9 year cousin and aunt who the Elders taught. The baptism was so beautiful. The spirit was so strong and so many people came. The support of this ward is amazing and so many people looking into the church came.
I am so grateful to be a missionary. I know that this is the Lord's church on the earth. I am so grateful for the Spirit that testifies these things to me. I love the Lord and will serve Him the very best I can.
Love,
Sister Shaw
#aintnorestfortherighteous

No comments:

Post a Comment