Monday, November 11, 2013

Week 12



Thank you so much for sending me boots! These boots are almost done for. haha. I have two HUGE holes in them! Yes I got my CDs today! You didn't put an apartment number on them so I didn't get them until I went to the office today to forward letters to people who don't live in our apartment anymore. Thanks for all the notes and stuff. I loved them! :) That's too bad the Elder Esplain has a shy companion. Transfers are in two weeks and I am really afraid that I am going to get transferred. We have almost the entire ward praying that we won't get transferred haha. They love us! which is totally awesome because we got like 3 referrals last week. But two of them were not interested at all! and we haven't talked to the other one yet. Hopefully he will be interested.
I did hear about the typhoon. That is so crazy! Theres a family from our ward or the ward next to us that are mission presidents there and they said that the missionaries are going to be doing a lot of service. haha. Its good that hey have a sense of humor about something scary like that. People keep telling me that these next couple of months are going to be the worst of my life because I am going to be so cold. I pretty much wear my snow coat everywhere already and its not even that cold yet... haha. Im so scared!
My investigators are great though. Atsushi unfortunately dropped us on Friday. He wasn't ready to take it all in yet but I have no doubt that in the future he will be baptized. :) Sierra is now on date for December 21! I am so excited. She came to church yesterday and I think she liked it. Her mom loved it. But yeah. At church yesterday President Porter just happened to show up to our ward along with like 6 stake presidents, and an area authority. After sacrament was over President Porter came down and said hi to us and Sierra and Christie and he also introduced us to the area authority. That was really cool. He introduced us as two of the missions best. :) That made me super happy even though he probably says that to everyone haha. But yeah. I can't remember the area authorities name but he was really nice and him and President Porter seemed very impressed with us. So yeah. Yesterday was a great day. Sherry is doing well. I think she might actually be a progressing investigator. Well, we will see tonight. Hopefully she read and is praying. She's so sweet though. I just love her. I think we can get her to be baptized by the end of the year. Just gotta keep working with her. Bekah is SUPER sick with lupis. She might be going to the hospital soon. That makes me sad. Ive been praying a lot for her. And yeah. that's who I am teaching. Hopefully I will have more people to report next week. :)
I don't think I need anything but thank you mom :) Sister Webb is doing great. Mason is still an great as ever. I love it here! The fall is SOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful. The trees are so bright and wonderful and I got to rake leaves for the first time this week! :)
Well. until next week :) I love you!
I don't miss you!
Love
Sister Shaw


Sister shaw and her investor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment