Monday, January 20, 2014

This was a great week and a hard week haha. :) It was a great week for missionary work. Sister Hall and I reached almost every single goal and we were super successful. We found 2 new investigators this week who are really great investigators. When I saw great I mean that they are actually going to be at our return appointments  :) We have a lesson with one of them tonight. We are excited. She is an older lady and she is just so sweet and loves God. The only problem is that she is SUPER DUPER strong in her church. She does not want to "be converted". People have this weird thing that they think that all missionaries do is force other people into the baptismal font. They think we don't believe in agency or something haha.

But yeah. The reason this week was hard was because I got a SUPER bad cold. I didn't sleep very well for like 2 days because I was sick all night long. Luckily the ward has been praying a lot for me and I am starting to feel better. Being sick on your mission just isn't fun. I wanted to curl up and sleep all day on Saturday and Sunday but I couldn't. A tip for everyone... Eat vitamin C on your mission.

Well. I feel bad because this week wasn't very exciting. I hope you can find the pictures of me on Facebook. That was the first day I was sick so hopefully I don't look too tired and sickly haha.

Well. I hope you all have a great week. I know I will :)

Love,

Sister Shaw


I (abby) received this picture from a friend who has friends in leslie ward. They love her and are so happy to have her in ohio!!

No comments:

Post a Comment