Tuesday, January 7, 2014

cold cold!

Holy cow! Just to start off, This week was really cold! haha. It is -4F out today with a  wind chill of -10F. I don't think I have ever been so cold in my entire life. I want to die. I can't believe how just after 1 minute I can't feel anything. When I first walked out of my apartment today I lost my breathe. It was so weird. We just had a huge storm pass us. Indiana got it worse. Thank goodness I am not over there! I would cry. But yeah. Tonight will be very interesting. Pray for the Elders. They have to walk for 3 hours tonight. We are afraid for them.
This was a great mission week though :) We finally found a new investigator again! :) Her name is Joan. She is so sweet and we are going to meet with her this Friday. We also have our one other investigator Zoye on date to be baptized on February 15. She is from China and is studying business management at the University of Dayton. I am excited :) It has been a good week.
Well... I know that that isn't much writing but those are great things that happened this week and they are all I can remember. Sorry this email is so short! I wish I had more to tell you. I love you all so much and I hope you are all excited for the new year. I made some goals and I am really excited. This is going to be a great year. Ohio isn't gonna know what hit them. I am so excited. :) I hope you all have a fantastic week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment