Monday, January 27, 2014

Walked and walked and walked.......

Well. I was happy to hear that you all had a good week :)
My week has been pretty fun :) So This week I hit my 5 month mark! I can't believe I have been on a mission for 5 months. It has gone by so fast! I have learned so much and changed so much these last 5 months that it makes me excited to see what the next 13 months have in store!
Along with the 5 month mark, I had zone conference this week. I love zone conference so much. We learn so much. It so awesome. I like to think of it as a revelation party because I just receive so much revelation that I don't know what to do with it all. I wrote about 10 pages of notes and I still didn't get it all written down. haha.
On Wednesday our car went into the shop to get fixed. It didn't have a bumper so we had to take it in. So we have been walking this week. It has been a fun adventure. We walked about 5 miles everday I think. It is fun because it has been really cold haha. Every day I am like Sister Hall we are making some awesome memories. I don't think she likes it too much ahah.
Well, that is all that has happened this week. We have been doing a lot of walking. A lot a lot a lot haha. Hopefully my boots survive. And pray that we find rides and places to go tomorrow. It is suppose to be in the negatives and the wind chill is suppose to feel like -30 :) It is going to be a LONG day tomorrow. Hopefully I don't get sick again and Sister Hall doesn't get more sick.
Well I hope you all have a fantastic week. Read 1 Peter 2:9. We are peculiar people :) We are all chosen. We all need to figure out our own paths and put Heavenly Father first. We are promised true happiness when we do that. :) Have a happy week. I love you!
Love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment