Monday, March 24, 2014

Its My birthday!!!

So the Book of Mormon is true. I learn that over and over and over again. This week I learned that because of the scripture, Ether 12:6. It is not until AFTER the trial of your faith that you receive blessings.
So The beginning of this week was SO HARD! I did not honestly know how I was going to make it. I was doing everything I was suppose to be doing and yet it didn't do anything. I felt really discouraged. So I finally just told Heavenly Father that if I am suppose to stay on my mission I needed Him to carry me through this week.
Well, little did I understand what I asked for. We literally had the most miraculous days following. We found 4 new investigators and had 8 lessons with investigators with members also. It was incredible. The moment I handed everything to the Lord was the very moment he carried me and showed me he is listening.
I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers everything prayer. I know that it is only through Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ that I can accomplish anything of worth in this life. I know that I would be able to survive each and everyday without them and for that I am eternally grateful and I plan to give every second of my life to his will.
I hope you all have a great week. I had to interesting experience that happened this week haha. I'll just say that 2 of my investigators... wow. I don't know how they are alive today! Haha.
I love you!
Have a good day!
I am changing, I have been out for 7 MONTHS! AND I am 20! I am livin dat old woman life now! :) Haha.
love
Sister Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment