Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Great Week!!!

This was just a super good week. I am just so happy here. Kettering is such an amazing place. The people here are just ready to hear the gospel. We found 2 new investigators this week who are so ready for the gospel. If they don't end up getting baptized I will be very very surprised. It will take some work for them to get to baptism but it will totally worth it.
Well, Zoye is still kinda on date. She is going to Alaska for 5 days for spring break to see the Northern Lights. So that is kinda scary because we won't be able to contact her and she is suppose to get baptized the week she gets back. So hopefully it will all work out. Extra prayers wouldn't hurt :)
While I am at prayer requests, please pray for my other investigators, Jake, LaDessa, Robert, Andrew, Scott, and Andrea. They could all use some prayers.
Well, Things are going well here. Sister Anderson is a great companion. We are really working hard and we are doing the best that either of us ever have on our missions. It is cool to know that this kind of success is possible.
I love being a missionary. On Friday we had a Sisters conference and we talked about not being too hard on ourselves and just being the best we can be. I learned a lot and I think it will really impact me the most when I am married. The more I am on my mission the more I am realizing that I am getting prepared for the rest of my life. I know that I have to be here for my future family or they won't reach the potential they could.
I just know that this work is true. I know that the church is true and that nothing in this world can make me deny that. I am grateful for this gospel and the guidance that it gives me. I am grateful to have had the opportunity to grow up in the church. It is such a blessing.
thank you for the wonderful examples that you all are to me. I love you all so much. You are the best :)
Love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment