Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Keep the FAITH!!!!

This was a very interesting week.
It was super fun because we had an awesome P-day but at the same time we had a lot of trials.
At our P-day we watched 17 miracles. It is such an incredible movie. I cannot believe the things that happened. They had so much faith. Faith is what I have really been learning a lot about this week. I have learned something that everyone seemed to know but no one told me. Miracles are a reflection of our faith! How did I not realize that! I have been praying, and praying to have  miracles but I did not have the faith that they were actually going to happen.
I know that miracles come after the trials of our faith so this week was our trial week. zoye fell off date because she went to Alaska and wouldn't answer our calls or texts. We didn't find any new investigators. We were dropped by 2 more and we had to give 1 of our investigators to the Elders because he has a crush on Sis Anderson. Not to forget that 2 of our investigators said that they still want to meet with us but that they have received "revelation" that the Mormon church is not for them. haha. I think this has been a week to remember. So that makes, Zoye our only investigator who is moving toward baptism. Jake, who is sicker than sick and is not looking like he will be having a turn around any time soon, and LaDessa and Robert who said that the church isn't for them. Those are all of our investigators. :)
I think the best part of this week is knowing that a miracle week is in the making. Sis Anderson and I have decided that this week is going to be our miracle week. We are going to get ALL of our investigators to church, we are going to get Zoye baptized and we are going to find a lot more investigators. Miracles happen when you do all you can to make them happen.
I know it will happen. Just like in Alma 17. I need to go about this work with Patience and long suffering. I have a lot to learn and I am grateful that I am learning it here and not somewhere else. :)
I love you! I hope you all have a great week.
love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment