Monday, March 31, 2014

Staying in Kettering!!!

Things are moving right a long. Zoye got baptized this weekend! It was so incredible. If I don't baptize 1 more person for the rest of my mission, I know that it was still a success and I am completely satisfied :)
So Zoye is from China and Brother Griffiths (The ward mission leader) baptized her. He learned the baptismal prayer in Chinese! It was so cool! EVERYONE was crying. She was so nervous but when she came out and I put her towel around her she was just so happy. She was crying and saying it was unbelievable! It was so cool to watch her. I hope I never forget that. She is so happy. She got confirmed yesterday and she said that the feeling was indescribable. She is so awesome. I am so happy. :)
Well. that is pretty much the only thing that happened this week. Sorry. It was a pretty tiring week. We had exchanges on Tuesday and I was with Sister Fisher again. But she came to Kettering. It was fun. She is an awesome! missionary.
Well. Sister Anderson and I are both staying in Kettering for 6 more weeks! I am so happy. I love it here and I having Sister Anderson as my companion. We were totally freaking out but it was good because we are still here! ha. :)
Well. I hope everyone is as excited for conference as I am. I cannot wait. I have a count down in my planner. It has been there for like a month only haha.
I hope you all have a great week! I love you!
love
Sister Shaw





No comments:

Post a Comment