Tuesday, April 29, 2014

So it was another beautiful week in Kettering, Ohio. The nature is blooming and so is the work of the Lord. We were lucky enough to find 4 of Heavenly Father's children who were interested in the gospel. And able to get 2 of His children to church.
It is so amazing to be apart of this work. We had a couple come to church yesterday with their 2 sons. This week was not an easy week for them and I have to say that I was kind of surprised that they made it. I am so happy that they did. They enjoyed it a lot and that just made me so happy.
I love to have this chance to share the gospel with others. So many people do not understand what Heavenly father has to offer us! We are so lucky to already have the gospel in our lives. The gospel truly does improve the quality of our lives! I have seen that over and over again. I know that we have so many blessings for being obedient to the gospel. John 8:31-32 :)
I was reading the scriptures this week and I came across 2 Nephi 11:4-6. Nephi is talking about how he loves to tell his people about Christ. I know it is such a blessing. My soul delights in sharing the truth about Jesus Christ like Nephi.
I know that this is the Lord's kingdom on the Earth and that the Book of Mormon can tell us EVERYTHING we need to do to be happy. I invite people to do this all day every day and I have seen so many people blessed for it. Keep reading the scriptures. Those who study the scriptures more, love the scriptures more.
I love you and I hope you have a great week!
Love,
Sister Leslie Shaw
3 Nephi 5:13

Ohio is green....no sprinklers!!

 Funny tree we saw when out walking.......

 The sweet miamaids in our ward gave us flowers.......
 Hit my 8 month mark!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment