Monday, May 19, 2014

New Area.....And 9 MONTHS!!!!

NEW Address.......
4 arbor cir #419
Cincinnati Oh 45255





WOW! This week is my half way mark! I cannot believe it! I am going to hit 9 months on wednesday! CRAZY! :)
Well. I guess everyone is wondering where I am... :) I am in the Cherry Grove ward. It is in Cincinnati and we have 3 sets of missionaries in this ward. Out of 6 missionaries, only 2 stayed so yes that means that Sister Fausett and I were "doubled in". So it has been an interesting week.
Before I get into what this area is like, I want to say what my companion is like. She is 19 from Eagle Mountain, Utah. She has been out for 5 months and has served in Hunnington, Indiana (Fort Wayne area). She is soooo sweet and like to do German Long sword fighting. :) She calls herself a nerd. She is just too cute. I love her to death already!
But yes. My area is a 10 minute drive from where we live haha. We live like right next to the other sisters in our ward, Sister Burton (Stayed here and has been out for 3 months) and Sister Lewis (She came from Middletown, was in my last zone, and I came out with her:)). So it fun to have them close. We work out with them in the morning and stuff. Fun stuff. Our area is very hilly with TONS of beautiful large green trees. and the houses here are pretty huge! There is a reds baseball player that lives in my area so that kinda explains how much money is here haha. So we have a lot of work to do here... we came in with 0 investigators and still haven't found any. It is definitely going to be hard but I know Sister Fausett and I are going to change this place!
I know because we fasted and we are learning A LOT about faith! We read Ether 12:6. After the trial of our faith we will be rewarded :) I know this is going to be awesome because of my faith in Jesus Christ.
I hope you all have a great week! I love you!
Sister Shaw





No comments:

Post a Comment