Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Half way mark!!!!!


Hello again from the beautiful Cincinnati Ohio! :)
It has been another nice week of sunshine here in Cherry Grove. The miracles happened :) We have 3 investigators! :) I am so happy about that. We found 1 last week and 2 yesterday. This transfer has been a true test of my faith and patience so far. We are trying and I know it will work out. It reminds me a lot of Kettering and West Chester when they started out but it will grow. :) 
This last week was fun, I had exchanges last tuesday, and we have been getting to know the ward and just laughing together really. But yesterday was just INCREDIBLE! :) Yesterday as a mission, we found 234 NEW INVESTIGATORS! It was a miracle! My zone found 50 new investigators! It was so cool. My district and another district went to a park and drew out a HUGE plan of Salvation and then went out and TALK TO EVERYONE! We had a companionship find 12 new investigators yesterday! It was amazing! I have never seen so many miracles in one day. 
It is amazing to be a missionary. To see the Lord's hand in my life and other people's life daily! I can see His hand in EVERYTHNG. If you can't see His hand, then you look harder. I can promise that each of us receive His hand and are his hands EVERY SINGLE DAY! Look for the miracles! See what Heavenly Father is willing to do for you when you do his will. Heavenly Father loves us all and I can bear testimony of that. I know That Christ is my Savior and Redeemer and he stepped up to the plate because I needed him, you needed him, everyone needed Him. I will testify of that forever. I know that it is only through Jesus Christ and that we can look forward with hope in every new day. If I did not have Him on my right hand and on my left, I would not be here today. I am grateful for the blessing of the Atonement and the chance that I have to start over everyday. Heavenly Father wants us all to return to Him, what are we doing today to make sure that everyone possible is going to make it? 
I love you all and I hope you all have a great day! 
Love, 
Sister Shaw












No comments:

Post a Comment