Monday, July 28, 2014

Because I am happy!!




I cut my hair!!

I am just happy. I am happy to be a missionary. I am happy to be me. I am happy to be serving in the incredible Ohio. I am happy to be a servant of Jesus Christ. I am happy with my life. :) 
this has just been a good week. Things worked out really well for us. We had a lot of success, especially with working with the members. We got 4 new investigators this week and they were all referrals. It was awesome. The work is moving pretty well here in Cherry Grove. :) 
But yeah. I am just so grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission. Yesterday at church we had a missionary come home from Norway. She gave her homecoming talk and I was on the verge of tears. It made me realize more and more that one day that will be me. My mission will come to an end. That is a scary thought to me. This has been the BEST 11 months of my life and I will remember them forever. I will always cherish being a missionary. 
Sorry this week was not very eventful. Just remember that God loves you. Read The first great commandment by Elder Holland. It is great. "The greatest characteristic of love is loyalty." :) 
I love you all! Have a great week!
love
Sister shaw
Ether 12:6

No comments:

Post a Comment