Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Remain at your post

Hello! :)
Well. I hope you all had a great week like we did. We have been having so much fun and things are just going very well. We had so much Grace from Heavenly Father this week. It was so great. I am so blessed to see so many miracles everyday! :) 
Well, the reason I did not write yesterday was because we had a Sisters Conference. It was so great! It was exactly what I needed. I got a lot of answers to questions and just feel so uplifted by the Spirit. :) The thing that I learned the most was that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and how important it is to have faith in His plan. President Porter read some verses from Alma 56 with us and it was just so perfect. That is the chapter about the 2000 Stripling Warriors and how they knew their mothers knew it. I had the thought that I wanted to be like that. I want my children to know that I know. Then the Spirit taught me that if I want them to know that I have to exercise my faith. I have to take bigger leaps of faith. I have to completely trust in the Lord. I have to show that it is possible because if I don't, then who will? 
I know that people need our examples. I know that I am setting an example for my future family and whatever else Heavenly Father has in store for me. Heavenly Father loves me. He will take care of me if I trust in Him. :) Always turn to the Lord and He will direst thy paths. You will have no need to fear :) 
I love you. Have a great week!
love
Sista Shaw
1. Sis Low, Sis Porter and I. Love these sistas so much! Friends FOREVER :) 
2. S'mores! The kitten we found out side our apartment so I made him a home outside. He only stayed 1 night.
3. Sis Christensen and I. We are going to AZ together. BFFs :)


No comments:

Post a Comment