Tuesday, October 7, 2014

General Conference!

Well, This has been a great week! mostly because we had an amazing General Conference! It was so inspired and exactly what I needed! 
Well, this week we had a lot of good and a lot had a really really hard day. It was totally worth it though because of General Conference. I think my biggest take away was that I need to be converting myself EVERY DAY! It is so important. I realized that I need to be doing what the Lord wants me to be doing and not what I want. God has a plan for me and it is WAY better than what I have planned. I know there are good, better, and best decisions and I am in the process of figuring all of those out. 
Heavenly Father is so aware of us. He loves us all and knows us better than we know ourselves. We have no need to fear when we are following what we think are promptings. Heavenly Father will consecrate our efforts. 
Miracles come from following Heavenly Father. keep it up! 
love

No comments:

Post a Comment