Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Crazy it is what we do!

​Man, oh man. I wish I knew where to even start. I think I might just walk you through this week.

Monday: After P-day, all of our appointments fell through... Great... haha.


Tuesday: We had an AMAZING zone conference! My last one. I learned so much from President Porter. I am so grateful for him. He teaches us so much and I always want to improve after I leave a meeting with him. After zone conference, we have an exchange with some of our Sisters. I was with SIster Alley. She has been out for like 3 weeks I think. It is crazy to see her just starting this AMAZING journey  while I am ending it. I think that is why Heavenly Father placed us here together and I get to work so closely with her. she is awesome and she is going to do so many amazing things.

Wednesday: We finished the exchange and we had so many miracles. We talked to 2 families that we had never been able to because they were never interested but they were that day! And it finally snowed like an inch that night.

Thursday: We had a grace member present lesson. Our investigator texted us and told not to  come by because she was tired but we didn't get it and went over and she let us in. :)

Friday: Busy planning day.

Saturday: We found 2 new investigators. They were kids of our investigator and they want to learn about Family History. So cool. Family History is such a cool tool. I love family history!

Sunday: Another grace filled day! We found 2 more investigators, one of which was at 8:45 at night. It was crazy awesome!

This was just an amazing week. Heavenly Father really came through for us. I know we can see miracles every day if we involve Heavenly Father DAILY! Call down His grace. Ask for His help. He wants to help us, I know He will.
I love you all! Have an amazing week!
Love
Sister Shaw

1. Sister Alley and I after exchanges
2. Sister Syndergaard and I getting cupcakes
3. I feel in love with Heavenly Frosted cupcakes! Yes, that is the name of the store! Heavenly!


No comments:

Post a Comment