Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!!

Another great week! I guess every week in the mission is great though. I just love being a missionary. This week we saw many miracles and blessings. 

Tuesday: We had exchanges with the Cincinnati Sisters. They both came to Hebron and worked with for the day. It was so great to be with them. I love them so much! 

Wednesday: We had to do some training at District meeting on the Doctrine of Christ. The Doctrine of Christ is so AMAZING! It is everything! It is how we do anything. I wish I could jsut tell you everything I know but that would take me a lot longer than the time I have. 

Thursday: We had to go out to Lawrenceburg, Indianna to do the same training for a different District. 

Friday: We had to go back out to Lawrenceburg to move the Sister's into another apartment. 

Saturday: Valentine's day we had a fondue night with some member's of our ward for dinner. It was super fun! I also got a GREAT package from mom and abby! SO funny! 

Sunday: Another great day at church! I felt the Spirit so strong! It was just a great day. 

Today: SNOW! So much snow! haha. It just keeps coming. :) 

Excited for this week! We have baptism coming up this Saturday! Also a social media split. look up the hastags #mormon and #socialmediasplit hopefully you will see some pics on Saturday! :) 

Have a great week! I love you! 

Sista Shaw





No comments:

Post a Comment