Tuesday, February 3, 2015

FINAL countdown

​Well, this has been another good week. We had Misison Leadership Council which was AWESOME as always. I am just so grateful for President and Sister Porter and how inspired they are.
But the miracle of this week. It was a blessing. So, so far this transfer SIster Syndergaard and I have been having a hard time finding. We are doing everything it takes to find but nothing seems to be working. :/ So it came down to Sunday and we needed 4 lessons and 3 new investigators.
I am not gonna lie, I was pretty frustrated. I felt like nothing was working or happening. I was done. But of course, my awesome companion got me to keep trying so I did. Between 5 and 6pm on Sunday we found 3 new investigators and had taught 4 lessons. It was COMPLETE 100% grace of God. Not only did that happen but 1 of these investigators seems really excited. They are coming to church this week and just want to know more. It was crazy. The grace of God is real! I know that is comes after all that we can do!
2 Nephi 25: 23
I hope you all have a great week!
Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment