Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year! Wow. I can't believe 2013 is almost over. It went by so fast. I can't believe all that has happened this year. It has been a crazy year.
Well. This week was a nice week. It was so great getting to talk to you guys. I am so grateful for the time that I got spend. It was perfect for me. I am sure that you guys would have loved to talk longer but I think I would have gotten trunky. It is a good thing that I am not.
Well. it was a bit of a slow week but it was still good. We didn't find any new investigators and the one investigator we got to church dropped us. But I know we are going to have a lot of miracles to come.
I am sorry this is so short. Nothing is really going on. Bryce is now going to the YSA branch and he loves it. He might even go to the temple on Friday. I really hope so. That would be so awesome. We are working with other less active families to try and get them to make a new years resolution to come to church at least once a month. That is a start haha.
Well. I hope you all have a great week. I love you! I didn't have a white Christmas but it starting to snow this morning :( The snow and I are still not friends.
Have a great week. I love you
Sister Shaw



No comments:

Post a Comment