Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Growing growing growing





Another fun beautiful week in Cincinnati Ohio! :) 
The miracles really came this week. We have 5 new investigators and 1 at church! It was awesome! We have 1 progressing investigator, he is awesome! He is the definition of elect. He is so ready for the gospel! It is incredible!
We also had zone conference this week and it was so GREAT! I learned sooo much. I wish I could tell you everything I learned. But that is all in my journal back at the apartment. Sorry aha. It was just awesome. I know that by doing the things I learned that I will become an even better missionary and that I will continue to have success! I am just so happy. Heavenly Father has shown to me this week that He has a plan for me. He wants me to be happy and is giving me the chance to become more then I could on my own. I am learning my relationship with Him and it is making me happier than I have ever been before. I feel like I am just floating on air all the time. It is cool. 
I am just so happy to have this chance to share the gospel. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I know that we can have happiness only by putting heavenly Father first in our lives. He will change everything about you for the better if you let him. 
I have had the opportunity to share a lot of my experiences with my companion Sister Fausett. We are growing so much with each other and it has been so incredible! One thing that has become our thing to do is sing that Carol King song hahah. "You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face ad show the world, all the love in your heart. People are going to treat you better, you are gonna find yes you will. That you are beautiful as you feel!" It has been so fun. I walk around singing it all the time haha. It is fun :) So thank you mom for teaching me that. I have shared the lessons you teach me all the time! 
I love being a missionary and I love being on a misison. I love the Book of Mormon and I love my Savior, even jesus Christ. I love the Church and the opportunites it gives all of us. I love the Prophet  Joseph Smith and I love the things he restored. I love Heavenly Father and I know he has done all of this for me and you :) 
Have a great week! Remember who you are! 
Love 
sister Shaw
P.S. The Church is true

No comments:

Post a Comment