Monday, June 23, 2014

Good afternoon everybody! :) 
So this has been a trial of my faith week. We did not have as much success as we were hoping for. But the good news is... we get to stay here for another 6 weeks together! No one in our ward is getting tranferred :) That is 3 companionships! I am so excited. 
But yeah. We had to drop one of our investigators this week because he was being kinda interesting... He is a 71 year old man who calls sister Fausett "Preacher" because she whips out scriptures all the time and calls me "Angel" because I have a glow about me? He is different... :) 
So we have about 2 investigators right now and we are hoping to find a lot more this week. 
Heavenly Father likes to give me trials of my faith. That trial is in not finding people to teach and everyone dropping us in one week. It is fun... Sometimes. haha. With all of these trials I know I can last a little longer than the last time. I am going on 2 weeks now. That is longer than I have lasted yet. haha. So I think I can do this. 
I hope you can keep exercising your faith. If we aren't working to act on our testimonies then they won't last long. Keep going forward. There is no growing in a comfort zone and their is no comfort in a growing zone. That is our missions saying at the moment. 
Oh, ps. One of my investigators from Kettering in getting baptized this weekend! I am so happy. It is going to be awesome! :) 
Hope you all have a great week! I hope you are having a fun vacation mom and dad. 
love
sister shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment