Friday, June 20, 2014

Happy Happy

Good afternoon fam-bam :) 
I hope you are all doing well. I don't ever miss you of course. It has been a fun week. I am learning so much from my mission. I am so grateful to be here especially with President Porter as my mission President. He is AWESOME! I am learning so much from him. 
So we have been working really hard and it paid off a little. We are finding, trying to teach, and we want to baptize. We are working a lot on our faith which I am so happy about because I need more of that. I am so excited. I have been reading my patriarchal blessing a lot and I have been trying to figure out how to become that person and I think I am getting that chance by being here. 
So this week we have been having fun. We had exchanges this week and I actually was with Sister fox this time. So funny story about Sister fox. We are facebook friends. We became friends after we both had our mission calls. She was Ryley Peabody's FHE sister and he remembered that that is where I was going so we kind of knew each other before our missions. Small world moment :) But yeah. 
I am trying to think of what happened this week and the only thing I can think about is Faith. That has been the center of my week. Everything that I have done has come by to that one thing. I am learning that faith is more than I thought but easier also. Faith is a thing hoped for but not seen. Hope is believing and expecting something to happen. So if I want faith in baptizing I have to believe it is possible and then expect it to happen . So simple but yet so hard haha. I am learning how to develop that more though :) 
Well, I hope you all have a great week! I love you! 
love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment