Monday, June 9, 2014

Wait What??

o this has been an interesting week haha. 
The main reason is because of what happened on Wednesday. At about 5 in the evening we got a call for our zone leaders and it kinda went like this:
Elder Price: "Hey Sisters, are you ok?"
Me: "Um... yeah.... why?"
Elder Price: "There was a tornado that was between Mt. Washington and Batvia."
Me: "Wait What?"
Elder Price: "Yeah, you didn't know?"
Me: "No, we didn't heard sirens or anything... but I guess that explains the crazy weather..."
Elder Price: "haha. Ok. Well be careful, we have to go and call the other sisters."
Me: "We will try..."
haha. It was so crazy! There was tornado that hit our ward! It hit out in the middle of no where I guess though. It was a funny phone call though ahah. 

Well... other than that... nothing exciting has happened. We have been doing well. A lot of hard work but we have an investigator looking to get baptized at the end of the month :) I am learning so much. I am learning how to submit myself to Heavenly Father! It is so cool. I know that as I hit my hard parts I will have success. Heavenly Father is with us in our afflictions (Mosiah 23:10). 
I wish I had more to say but I just want to say, I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us. I know that Christ walks with us. I know the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lord's kingdom once again on the earth and that he leads and guides the church through our prophet Thomas S. Monson. 
I love you!
Love
Sister Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment