Monday, June 30, 2014

Miracles

Holy Cow! It has been an amazing week! I cannot believe how much it turned around in just 3 days! WOW! 
So this week we found 5 new investigators, and 2 came to church! We are teaching a family now and they are so prepared. They love the gospel and all of the family liked church. It is amazing to see Heavenly Father working in the lives of people. In Alma 16:16&17 Heavenly Father promises that he is preparing people and I have been able to see this scripture come to life right before my eyes. It is amazing how I will talk to people and they will tell me about the trials they have gone through and all of their hardships and I then have the blessed opportunity to show them how those experience brought us to them. As I testify to them I see the light of Christ come onto their face and joy fills their hearts and they are excited for us to return. 
Because of this week I have been able to see that Heavenly Father truly has a plan for everyone and every choice that we make has a consequence. This week I was talking with my Bishop's wife and she was saying that she firmly believes that if we make a decision based on what we think the Spirit is telling us, Heavenly Father will consecrate that and use it to bless people. So ALWAYS do what you think the Spirit is telling you and you will be blessed :) 
I want everyone to know that I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that I am a choice daughter of God. He has a plan and a happily ever after for me. I know that I am blessed to be apart of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I want everyone to know that I know that is Christ's church. He leads and guides it through our prophet Thomas S. Monson. I know these things to be true. "I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dare I do it;" (Joseph Smith- History 1:25)
I love you all and hope you have a great week! 
Love
Sister Shaw
3 Nephi 5:13

No comments:

Post a Comment